Alice

Bust Size: D Cup

Service:

milk skin, beautiful face

75 replies
    • Eddy
      Eddy says:

Judy is a gentle and kind lady, offers very good service. Don’t worry about the cup size, the service is the important thing. I was very happy

• Bob
        Bob says:

Eddy, you are deluded. This lady is old, over 50+, and if you don’t recognize sagging boobs, then get you eyesight checked. The bra is just a cover up to make boobs look good. Once the bra is gone, the sagging shows.

• Eddy
          Eddy says:

Bob my friend, Age, boob size, height, fat or skinny. does not matter. It is the service that matters. And I think Judy is the best for me. I keep going back for more with Judy

• Punter
            Punter says:

If I am served stale bread in a restaurant and the food described (and pictured) in the menu is completely different to what lands on the plate, but the service is good….. is that also OK because service is all that matters?

1. Timothysl
    Timothysl says:

A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If possible, as you change into expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra details? It is highly useful for me. Large thumb up for this blog submit! http://hellowh983mm.com

2. cesar Augustus
    cesar Augustus says:

Judy, I came to see you. They told me you were now working in a Liverpool Shop. Please give me the address of that shop.

3. Paul
    Paul says:

Damn has Alice left? I miss her service a lot. She is perfect for guys like me who relax and need wet natural sex. She loves it too and really gets into it. I have amazing memories of lots of very intimate time with her because she never put a Condom on my penis. She always made sure I felt like a king and blew my load deep inside her every time. Just what every man needs.

• Ngarritj
      Ngarritj says:

Hey I had bbfs with Nancy about 4 weeks ago. It was so nice cumming deep inside pussy. Jo Jo does an excellent bbbj. I had 2 girls at once. Great price.

4. Jimmy
    Jimmy says:

Hi, what are other charges apart from $100 full service.
    Do I get to use your space/rooms or need to pay anything extra?
    I am planning to book and come on this Sunday afternoon.
    Also, is Alice available?

5. Peter
    Peter says:

Hi darling,

6. Peter
    Peter says:

Hi darling,
    I looking for a great time with a very attractive lady who has professional experience with full service and has a great body to enjoy for a hour who is willing and interested to have some great sex are you available

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!